- All prices are in $NZ and include GST.
- Freight is free for orders of 12 bottles or more. Freight is $10 if less than 12 bottles ordered.
- Minimum order is six bottles.
- Orders are delivered within New Zealand ONLY.
- For overseas orders please contact us for Shipping rates
- Wine orders will be despatched within 2 working days from receipt of order or cheque.
- You can expect delivery within 5 working days please contact us if your order is late.
- You can order a mixed case of wine.
- Persons ordering wine must comply with relevant national liquor laws.
- Payment by cheque is also acceptable but wines will not be dispatched until the cheque has cleared.
- Payments can be made by credit card. If paying by credit card please use the order form provided which allows for secure online payments (see below).
- It is illegal for Omaha Bay to sell wine to minors under 18 years of age.
- It is illegal for minors under 18 years of age to purchase wine from Omaha Bay.
If your delivery has been damaged in transit we will replace it for you. (Please Note: damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery). If you are also expecting an order and it does not arrive, let us know as we have a limited time to claim against the courier company and we can only do that if we know the order has not arrived!
Omaha Bay Vineyard is not responsible for any damages after the wine has been delivered.
If you receive a corked or faulty wine we will replace it for you or credit your account.
Secure Credit Card Facility
To protect your credit card details from unauthorised access we do not allow our customers to enter credit card details on this non-secure order page. Upon submitting your order you will be taken to a page where you are invited to continue placing your order by clicking a PROCEED button. This link will take you to a certificated secure server utilising Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts your credit card details as they are transmitted to the secure server.
Our secure server is provided by www.paymate.com. You can verify that the web page you are viewing is located on a secure server by looking for the padlock icon on the status bar of your browser (bottom right hand corner of your window). To further protect the security of your credit card details we are not given your credit card details and payment is made straight to our bank account. For more information see the security section of the Paymate website.